Read next Projects
IZDEHAR Agricultural Empowerment Company - IzAecIZDEHAR | Palestine Prosperity Investment & Development|2021-04-29 17:39:47
- The project aims at improving the Palestinian livelihood, knowledge and prosperity in the south of the West Bank.
- Project Objectives are:
- Establishment IzAEC.
- Design, plan, operate, and finance the collective/self dependent 1000 livestock farms, through an Islamic financing instrument (e.g. Murabaha).
- Increase the technical & managerial capacities of the 1000 Palestinian targeted families to develop & operate their business independently and sustainably.
- Provide the farm holders with a technical support, sales, marketing & branding services.
- Promoter: Palestine Prosperity Investment & Development Corp. – IZDEHAR.
- Currently exploring potential strategic partners / co-investors.
- 12 - 18 Month.
- Total project cost is estimated at US$ 15.2m.
- 45% Equity / 55% Debt.
- GDP Contribution = $25M/Y & $254M for 10 years.
- Purchase contribution to other sectors = $41M/ Year & $410M for 10 Years.
|1000 Livestock Farms|
|Completion by 2022|
|Equity IRR 17%|
|Equity 45% Debt 55%|