IZDEHAR works in a complementary manner as a deal catalyst, identifying and developing infrastructure projects from their earliest concept to an investment-ready phase, and assembles financing and bears the risks of construction and operation. It is assumed to develop a pipeline of US$ 1.1 Billion Investment Projects. As a catalyst, PPID Assists in updating and further enhancing current business plans for target projects, and measures the readiness of the projects to start reaching out to investors.
The main Catalyst roles PPID will perform are:
- Identify potential projects and establish subsidiary companies to run the projects.
- Form partnerships with public and private players for project implementation.
- Conduct technical and feasibility studies.
- Structure financial and legal formations for projects and manage negotiations; source needed debt and/or equity financing for projects.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on regulatory, permitting and legal issues.
- Select appropriate engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), and operation and maintenance (O&M) contractors.
- Identify and quantify infrastructure needs.