Read next Projects
National Animal Feed PlantIZDEHAR | Palestine Prosperity Investment & Development|2021-04-29 17:00:59
- 75% of consumed animal feed is imported.
- Improve competitiveness of livestock sector and diary processing industryEstablish a state-of-the-art animal feed plant in Hebron with production capacity of 144,000 TPY of poultry and livestock feed .
- A specialized facility for Premix production to suffice in-house consumption and local market.
- The animal feed center will contain a strategic storage space for both raw material and ready for sales products.
Project key activities
- Evaluating and contacting Equipment and installation supplier
- Plant requires 14 months to be completed
Project key Investment
- $3.3m for Land (Purchased)
- $2.2m for Infrastructure & construction.
- $8.8M for equipment (Work in Progress).
- $0.8M for vehicles.
- $11M for working capital requirements.
- Contribute to the Reduction of Palestine trade balance deficit. Economic Independence.
- Creating an opportunity for Agriculture empowerment project with possible of $15.2m investment.
- Job creation (30 direct positions and 250 indirect).
- Enhance GDP contribution by $10M.
- Develop the supply chain and logistics platform & distribution (Further Job opportunities).
- Invest in increasing current livestock.
- NPV: US$ 4m / Payback Period: 5.6 Years
Completion by 2021
Investment of US$ 26m
Equity IRR: 17%
60% Equity / 40% Debt