Read next Projects
Hebron Power PlantIZDEHAR | Palestine Prosperity Investment & Development|2021-04-29 16:38:50
- Almost 99% of electricity is imported.
- WB consumption estimated to reach 1,300 MWP in 2020.
- PNA strategic objective is to achieve electricity cooperation with 50% self-dependent.
- IZDEHAR proposes to establish 80 to 200 MW combined cycle (Gas) power plant that will supply electricity to residential, commercial and industrial entities in Hebron Governorate.
Project key activities
- Securing a gas pipe from Israel is the main enabler of this project/ CNG is an option under evaluation.
- Solving sector net worth credibility and collection problems.
- Mitigating political and other risks.
- Reduce Electricity Cost & Eliminate Interruption & Cutoffs.
- Self-Dependence and total Import reduction.
- Job creation (50 direct positions and 100’s indirect).
- Enhance GDP contribution by $20M.
- Protect PA Tax collected income from any Israeli deductions.
- Allow industries to operate two or three shifts production. (creating further jobs).
80-120 MW Electricity
Completion by 2023
Investment of US$ 100m
Equity IRR: 17%
50% Equity / 50% Debt