Read next Projects
Izdehar Vegetable Oil FactoryIZDEHAR | Palestine Prosperity Investment & Development|2021-04-29 18:48:25
- Construction of the first refinery in Palestine.
- Extraction and filling of vegetable oil with a production capacity of 120 tons per day.
- Promoter: Palestine Prosperity Investment & Development Corp. – IZDEHAR.
- Potential livestock investors.
- Logistics and transportation companies.
- Global grain exporters.
- Enabling funds institutions.
- Food security and employment institutions.
- 12 Month.
- The total investment cost of the project is US$20 million:
- $300,000 for land (Purchased).
- $2 million for infrastructure and construction.
- $7 million for machinery.
- $10 million working capital for two months.
- 50% Debt, 50% Equity.
- Reducing the trade deficit and contributing to economic independence.
- Create Competitive advantage for locally manufactured product.
- Complement Animal Feed Plant by utilising corn waste.
|36,000 Tons annually|
|Completion by 2022|
|Equity 50% Debt 50%|